U9 Training Program (Boys)
The program is designed to develop younger or less experienced players (aged 8 to 9) into elite academy players. This program provides players an opportunity to receive elite training in a professional environment.
The program will focus on the technical and mental aspects of the game. This program allows players to be fundamentally sound in all areas of the game. The U9 Training Program will play matches on a regular basis and players may occasionally be called up to play matches with the U11 Team at the discretion of the coaching staff.
The modern day goalkeeper is very much an outfield player. Orix Soccer Academy incorporates our goalkeepers in the training sessions to ensure they develop the skills required to play the position effectively in today’s game. Individual goalkeeper training is also provided for our program participants.
Orix Soccer Academy accepts a maximum of 2 goalkeepers for this program.
Orix does not conduct open tryouts. Any player can request an individual tryout at any point in the program year at a cost of $10 per session. The player will be invited to train with the program for 2-4 weeks before a decision is rendered. Our goal is to ensure the player is provided the best opportunity to succeed.
Players who are not selected can request another tryout after 3 months. To request a tryout, see Tryout Request Form below.
Orix Academy Teams train and play year round. Each team averages 3 training sessions per week and for the most parts of each year teams will play in 1 game or tournament during the weekends. During the Spring/Summer season teams will train and play games outdoors and during the Fall/Winter season teams will train mostly indoors, play games outdoors and may also participate in Futsal leagues and tournaments.
Players can play with Orix Academy full time or in combination with other clubs and programs. Players are encouraged to attend as many training sessions and games as possible during the year for accelerated development.
Specific schedules vary from team to team and are available for players upon registration.
Registration Information For Training Program
- Monthly training fee is: $225
- Monthly training fee is all inclusive; league play, tournaments, exhibition games, and training kits (uniforms are returned).
- Payment commitment for the program is month to month.
- Credit card on file is billed monthly.
- Once you have been assessed and selected for the training program, Orix Soccer Academy will send player a payment link via email to complete the registration.
- Players can opt out at any point during the program, without penalty.
- No pro-rated refunds are issued for players opting out mid month.
- Players who opt out of the program will not be permitted to cash out or receive any equivalent of any fund raised monies allocated for Orix trips or events.
- Players will receive a training kit.