U13 ORIX TRAINING PROGRAM (BOYS)
- A year round development training program for players under the age of 13
- Designed to develop the individual player
- Training focuses on Development of Technical Skills and Football Intelligence
- Up to 3 training sessions per week, design your own schedule
- Program accepts a maximum of 20 players
- Players may join Orix Academy full time or in combination with other clubs and programs
The primary objective of the program is to develop the individual player’s technical ability and football intelligence. The program allows players under the age of 13 to train year round in a professional environment.
Orix Academy U13 Training Program trains up to 3 times per week, 12 months a year.
During the Spring/Summer season the program will train outdoors and during the Fall/Winter season the program will train mostly indoors.
Players can play with Orix Academy full time or in combination with other clubs and programs. Players are encouraged to attend as many training sessions as possible during the program year for accelerated development.
This program accepts a maximum of 20 players.
The modern day goalkeeper is very much an outfield player. Orix Soccer Academy incorporates our goalkeepers in the training sessions to ensure they develop the skills required to play the position effectively in today’s game. Individual goalkeeper training is also provided for our program participants.
Orix Soccer Academy accepts a maximum of 2 goalkeepers for this program.
In addition to our Training Program, Orix provides players the option to join our U15 Orix Academy Team for seasonal league play which means players will also play in a league game each weekend. Through our partnership with BCASL, our Academy Team competes in year round league play against other academies. League play is divided into 2 seasons with a spring/summer season from April to August and fall/winter season from September to March. Registration cost for seasonal league play is separate from training fees. We will notify program participants in advance of registration deadlines.
(League Play Is Optional)
Orix does not conduct open tryouts. Any player can request an individual tryout at any point in the program year at no cost. The player will be invited to train with the program for up to 2 weeks before a determination is made on whether the player is a good fit for the program.
To request a tryout, see Tryout Request Form below.
|Sep 1-Mar 31||6:00pm-7:30pm||6:00pm-7:30pm||3:00pm-4:30pm|
|Apr 1-Aug 31||5:00pm-6:30pm||6:00pm-7:30pm||3:00pm-4:30pm|
|Sep 1-Mar 31||Apr 1-Aug 31|
Registration Information For Elite Academy Team
- Monthly training fee is: 3 Days= $155 2 Days= $110 1 Day= $60
- Players have the option to choose the days of the week that work best for their schedules.
- Payment commitment for the program is month to month.
- Credit card on file is billed monthly.
- Once you have been assessed and selected for the training program, Orix Soccer Academy will send player a payment link via email to complete the registration.
- Players can opt out at any point during the program, without penalty.
- No pro-rated refunds are issued for players opting out mid month.
- Players who opt out of the program will not be permitted to cash out or receive any equivalent of any fund raised monies allocated for Orix trips or events.
- Players will receive a training kit.
- Fees for league play are separate from monthly training fees. Registration for Fall League Season is $250 (Sept-Mar) and registration for Spring League Season is $250 (Apr-Aug), due 30 days prior to the first game. (League Play Is Optional)