U18 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (BOYS)
- A year round development training program for players aged 14-17.
- Designed to develop the individual player
- Training focuses on Development of Technical Skills, Tactical Awareness and Football Intelligence
- Academy team plays more than 40 games per program year
- Competition versus top level youth and men’s amateur clubs
- Weekly online tactical analysis classroom sessions via Zoom
- Some matches during the program year are filmed and available for players to download for professional trials and college recruitment purposes
- Program is free for players who are selected to the program
- Orix Academy will refer players to our marketing partners who can assist players with creating university promo packages for soccer placement & scholarship opportunities
The primary objective of the Orix Academy is to prepare players for university/collegiate soccer placement opportunities through our training program. Players will improve their technical ability, develop tactical awareness and game intelligence. The program allows players aged 14-17, to train and play matches year round in a professional training environment.
Orix Academy trains and plays year round in a professional training environment. Program participants will play in approximately 40 plus matches each program year against top youth and amateur men’s teams.
During the Spring/Summer season the Development Program will train and play games outdoors and during the Fall/Winter season teams the program trains mostly indoors, play league games outdoors and may also participate in Futsal leagues and tournaments.
Some matches during the year will be filmed and made available for players to download to produce video reels for college recruitmen
Orix holds tryouts each Spring at no cost to the players. Players who are not able to attend our open tryouts can request an individual tryout and they will be invited to train with the program for 1 week before a determination is made on whether the player is a good fit for the program.
To request a tryout, see Tryout Request Form below.
|Sep 1-Mar 31||Apr 1-Aug 31|
|Mondays||Match Analysis Classroom||Match Analysis Classroom|
|Saturday||Match Day||Match Day|
|Sunday||Match Day||Match Day|
*Rest days are determined based on weekly scheduled training sessions and matches. Rest days may vary from week to week.